GOALS, DEFINITE OR PARTIAL
Through the event you’ll have many different goals. Some are defined by yourself and are PARTIAL. Some are defined by me as game leader and are normally DEFINITE. For a partial goal you have unlimited amounts of attempts to achieve the goal, but with DEFINITE goals you have normally only one (1) attempt to achieve the goal. When you’re out of attempts you have failed the goal. An attempt is failed when the whole team is killed, when a specified time is out, the object is destroyed or other specified in your order. After each failed attempt, the team must regroup. This will mean that it really pays off to scout, wait for the right opportunity and plan your attacks well.
A team leader must be assigned in a group with six (6) persons or more. A medic can be assigned for every fourth (4th) person in the team.
A hit is a hit no matter where it hits you or your gear, except your weapon.
– Try to role play your hit, screaming “ARGH!” rather than just “hit!”
– When hit, you must lie down and call for “medic”. No other communicating or action is allowed.
– A hit on your weapon makes is unusable. You can repair the weapon by staying away from firefight and holding your hands on the weapon for five (5) minutes.
– Minimize the use of deathrag! Only use it if briefly you have problem with someone who continue shooting at you.
FIRST AID and MEDIC HEALING
If a medic haven’t healed you within five (5) minutes, then you’re dead. (and your team is one man closer to fail the goal) – A player can give you first aid and make you survive for five (5) more minutes.
– To give someone a first aid you need to put on a bandage nicely on the person
– A medic can only heal you by treating you for ten (10) minutes on a place away from the firefight. A medic can heal several persons simultaneous, but aren’t allowed to do anything other at the same time.
– When you have been patched up by a medic, you’re alive and in the game again.
– It’s the medic task to bring and handout first aid bandages to the team. The medic can take of the bandages when healing the wounded persons.
Since there are no fixed respawn sites, every team must continuous decide a temporary respawn area. A respawn area can only be decided for places you have passed and never in front of you.
– When dead you must walk to your decided respawn area and start respawning for 30 minutes when the firefight has ENDED. (Team leaders and snipers respawn for 60 minutes)
WEAPON CLASSES; Magazine-, Tune up and Handling limitations
Unlimited number of standard magazines.Magazines must be loaded with a maximum of 80 bb’s! Maximum 400 fps with 0.20g (120mps, 1.5 joules)
Support machine gun
Unlimited number of box magazines or standard magazines. Box magazines must be loaded with maximum 1500 bb’s! If no spare box magazine are present, carrying a box with size as a box magazine and weight minimum 1.5kg is considered as a spare magazine. Up to “calibre 5.56” = Maximum 400 fps with 0.20g (120mps, 1.5 joules) Above “calibre 5.56” = Maximum 450 fps with 0.20g (135mps, 1.85 joules)
– Standing aiming: Only fire a short burst.
– Standing shooting from hip: Several long bursts.
– Standing aiming with support (holding a tree), or kneeling: Several short bursts.
– Aiming when weapon resting on bipod: Continuous fire.
Only semi fire. Must be equipped with a scope. Unlimited number of standard magazines. Magazines must be loaded with a maximum of 40 bb’s! Maximum 500 fps with 0.20g (150mps, 2.3 joules)
– No rapid semi firing! Start firing with One double tap is ok. Bolt action sniper rifle Must be equipped with a scope. Unlimited number of standard magazines. Magazines must be loaded with a maximum of 30 bb’s! Maximum 660 fps with 0.20g (200mps, 4 joules)
Common sense! At short range shoot single shots and at insensitive spots, such as vest, leg, or use handgun.
Be extra careful with your targets! Recommended to only fire semifire during night.
RELOADING and AMMO LIMITATION
Reloading can ONLY be done simultaneous for the whole team when the whole team are respawning or the team have won or failed a goal or partial goal. (Note that there’s no longer a limitation on how many bb’s you’re allowed to carry.)
MINES, BOOBY TRAP, DEFENCE CHARGE
Only DEFENCE charge (fired with remote) is allowed to fire bb’s! All within a radius of three (3) meters from the bang are counted as hit. Hit with BB’s beyond 3m is also counted as a hit.
Only a signal that is a warning about perimeter breach.
All within a radius of three (3) meters are counted as hit. Hit by bb’s beyond three (3) meters is also counted as a hit.
When fired it must produce a visually intense cloud of smoke. The vehicle or bunker that sees them being shot at are destroyed with all persons in it.
Must produce visually intense cloud of smoke. Must be placed within maximum 1m from road. Must be detonated within 5m in front of vehicle. Destroys vehicle and kill the persons in front seats.
It’s free to scan all bands and channels unless other stated in WARNO/OPORD.
Must be marked with yellow flag.
Can be stopped with driver killed when front of vehicle is hit with a burst from rifle, handgrenade, small IED, etc. Team may replace driver and continue mission after the firefight is over.
Finally, there will arise a multitude of situations that are not covered by any rules. Just use your head, improvise and it will be guaranteed good in the end.
Bang Rule is not used! If you have a golden opportunity, scream ”Give up” or put a bb on the vest or other ”rugged” spot on the opponent. If you believe that you have such control of the situation that a “bang” is ok, then you can also control your fire. ;)
Thank you Marsumpilami for his milsim[PR]-rules who has inspired me greatly. Also thank you Yoghippie, Milsim.se and other participants for your ideas and feedback!